EUROPEAN REPORT GOOD PRACTICES OF ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION
This report consists of a preliminary study to explore European experiences of entrepreneurship training for community operators and present trends in adult education concerning acquisition of entrepreneurial abilities.
We have analysed the current state of entrepreneurial education in Europe and curated case studies in the participating countries. The focus of this report has been getting a comprehensive view of EE in Europe and, in particular, which present programmes are specifically and actively involving the educational community.
The report is enriched with direct answers about the specific training needs of our target groups in our countries, using surveys and direct interviews.
COMEET PLUS LEARNING MODEL
The learning model of our project consist in on on-line course with contents aimed to families and teacher, to work on specific competences related to the entrepreneurial competence. The COMEET+ programme consist of a blended methodology with an online course and a 5 days face to face training: Entrepreneurial Skills for educators and families.
By following the COMEET+ course â€Entrepreneurial Skills for educators and familiesâ€™ on-line, parents, community actors and teachers are given the knowledge and tools to inspire youngsters to become more entrepreneurial.
To complement the on-line training, we have developed a 5 days training model designed so participants could get the following insights:
- Get updated overview of Entrepreneurship Education in Europe and the Erasmus+ program.
- Have a clear understanding of the different roles within the educational communities to support entrepreneurial education programs.
- Practice different dynamics related to entrepreneurism skills, attitudes and knowledge.
- Introduction to project based learning as a suitable methodology for entrepreneurism learning.
- Through networking activities we will promote joint projects among participants, to encourage practical learning and take the best of the international group of professionals we are matching.
EUROPEAN LEARNING, 5 DAYS TRAINING ON ENTREPRENEURIAL COMPETENCE